- Is your organisation experiencing digital skills gaps?
- Do you want to develop digital roles in your organisation to support business growth?
- Do you want to recruit new talent to fill digital vacancies?
Liverpool City Region Combined Authority will offer the following Bootcamps:
- Skills Bootcamp in Full Stack Web Development
- Skills Bootcamp in Digital Marketing
- Skills Bootcamp in Cyber Security
- Skills Bootcamp in Digital Design
- Skills Bootcamp in AutoCAD
- Skills Bootcamp in Software Developer/Engineer
- Skills Bootcamp in Infrastructure Technician
Who can apply?
- Have a workplace in the Liverpool City Region
- Require digital skills training to re-skill existing staff and significantly develop their role responsibilities
- Are looking to recruit new talent to fill digital skills gaps
What you’ll get
- 70% of the digital skills training programme funded
- Existing staff with new skills to implement into the business
- Access to new external candidates, freshly trained in the digital skills you need
- An opportunity to input into the design of the course
What you’ll need to do
- Provide details of the digital skills you need for existing employees
- Provide details of the digital skills you need for any upcoming vacancies
- Offer of a new or enhanced role for a job that utilises the new skills acquired through the Skills Bootcamp where existing staff have received digital skills training
- Where vacancies exist, agree to provide a job interview guarantee to an agreed number of candidates who have completed digital training
- Interview people fairly and support their retention and development
- Keep us posted on their progress
- Following completion of training, complete an employer evaluation survey
Interested? Register here: