Support your business by registering interest in the Digital Skills for the Workplace programme
- Is your organisation experiencing digital skills gaps?
- Would you like to upskill existing employees, for free, to help develop digital roles in yourorganisation and support business growth?
- Do you want to recruit new talent to fill digital vacancies?
‘More than half (56%) of employers say that digital skills need to be improved in their organisations to keep pace with the increased use of technology in recent months – we can work together to fill these gaps and digital skills are one of the easiest to deliver flexibly and at pace while remote learning is required’
The Digital Skills for the Workplace programme can help by providing fully funded training suited to your organisation’s digital needs.
Who can apply?
- Want to upskill existing staff and develop their digital skills and responsibilities and/or;
- Have vacancies which require digital skills
- Employ people from the Liverpool City Region
- Want training to contribute to business growth
- Have a workplace in the Liverpool City Region
What you’ll get
- The chance to retain existing, at-risk staff in new job opportunities requiring digital skills
- Access to new external candidates, freshly trained in the digital skills you need
- An opportunity to input into the design of the course
- The opportunity to see candidates throughout their training journey
What you’ll need to do
- Provide details of the digital skills you need for your upcoming vacancies
- Provide a job interview guarantee to an agreed number of candidates who have completeddigital training
- Interview people fairly and support their retention and development
- Keep us posted on their progress
- Complete a satisfaction questionnaire
Employers can register their interest by completing the below form: