- Is your organisation experiencing digital skills gaps?
- Do you want to develop digital roles in your organisation to support business growth?
- Do you want to recruit new talent to fill digital vacancies?
The Digital Skills for the Workplace programme can help by providing fully funded training suited to your organisation’s digital skills requirements. Bootcamps on offer include Digital Marketing, Software Development, Data Analysis, Web Design and lots more.
Who can apply?
- Have a workplace in the Liverpool City Region
- Require digital skills training to re-skill existing staff and significantly develop their role responsibilities
- Are looking to recruit new talent to fill digital skills gaps
What you’ll get
- A fully funded digital skills training programme
- Existing staff with new skills to implement into the business
- Access to new external candidates, freshly trained in the digital skills you need
- An opportunity to input into the design of the course
What you’ll need to do
- Provide details of the digital skills you need for existing employees
- Provide details of the digital skills you need for any upcoming vacancies
- Where vacancies exist, agree to provide a job interview guarantee to an agreed number of candidates who have completed digital training
- Interview people fairly and support their retention and development
- Keep us posted on their progress
- Following completion of training, complete an employer evaluation survey
Interested? Register here: