If you’re aged 19 or above, whether you’re looking for work, already in work or are returning to work after some time out, the Digital Skills for the Workplace programme could be for you.
The programme isn’t for digital experts, you just need a good grasp of the English language and a willingness to learn new skills – they could help boost the skills you already have and make you more employable.
Digital Skills for the Workplace is designed to be flexible, so you can fast-track your digital skills on your own terms, fitting learning around your family and other commitments.
Who can apply?
- Living in the Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens or Wirral)
- Aged 19+
- Working, recently unemployed within the last 12 months or looking for work e.g. coming backinto the workforce
- Needing digital skills to take up a new role, or to significantly increase your responsibilities inyour existing role
What you’ll get
- A fully funded training programme
- Support and assessment
- Digital skills training for jobs
- An opportunity to receive careers guidance and gain a job interview
- Flexible training arranged around you, to allow you to take part if you are currently in work,looking for work or have caring or other responsibilities
- A training programme lasting up to 12 weeks which includes digital skills, employability andother skill needs
Digital Skills for the Workplace is funded by the Department for Education
To register your interest, please complete the below form: