If you’re aged 19+, looking for work, already in work or are returning after some time out, the Digital Skills for the Workplace programme could be for you.
If you want to work in the rapidly growing digital sector or get a job that needs good digital skills, these short courses can help you progress quickly. They are designed to improve your employability, and to be flexible, fitting learning around your family and other commitments.
Liverpool City Region Combined Authority will offer the following Bootcamps:
- Skills Bootcamp in Full Stack Web Development
- Skills Bootcamp in Digital Marketing
- Skills Bootcamp in Cyber Security
- Skills Bootcamp in Digital Design
- Skills Bootcamp in AutoCAD
- Skills Bootcamp in Software Developer/Engineer
- Skills Bootcamp in Infrastructure Technician
Who can register interest?
Anyone who is:
- Living in the Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens or Wirral)
- Aged 19+
- Registered unemployed within the last 12 months, or looking to return to work after some time out
- Employed part time looking to re-skill or change career
- Employed full time needing digital skills to significantly change your role with your current employer (in this scenario, your employer is required to register interest)
What you’ll get
- A fully funded digital skills training programme (equivalent to at least Level 3 standard), lasting up to 16 weeks
- An opportunity to receive careers guidance and support to gain a job interview
- Flexible training, to allow you to take part if you are currently in work, looking for work or have caring or other responsibilities
Interested? Register here: