Merseytravel is the Executive body that provides professional, strategic and operational transport advice to the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority to enable it to make informed decisions. It is also the delivery arm making transport happen.
We are inclusive, engaging across all communities, including residents, businesses, the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector and civic leaders, in collectively developing, sharing and delivering our vision to transform our region.
We are seeking a committed; action focused Team Leader with a reputation in project development and delivery, working with key stakeholders and partner organisations across the Liverpool City Region, to join our team in the delivery of the Corporate Engagement Plan.
The successful candidate with be able to demonstrate:
- Strategic development and delivery of the engagement programme to maximise stakeholder benefits
- Ability to embed social value principles within community projects to achieve maximum impact
- Experience of robust analysis and interpretation of project outcomes, through effective project evaluation and customer insight, to inform future projects
- Proven management skills, including business planning, project management, people management, resource management and financial control
- Develop networks and build relationships to support the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority with effective inclusive engagement activities through multiple channels
- Support colleagues with sustainable travel projects to improve air quality, affordability and active travel choices
- Aptitude to succeed through creative innovation, celebrating and building on success
Application forms and further details are available from The HR Team, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, PO Box 1976, Liverpool, L69 3HN, or by visiting our website at https://liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms can be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date: 24 May 2019 @12 noon
This information can be provided in alternative formats on request