The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is searching for exceptional individuals with the passion to help us deliver our vision and create a truly global and competitive City Region at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse. We are currently seeking an Investment Analyst who will work on the Combined Authority’s development and financing of these projects.
This role is part of the Combined Authority’s’ intensive development programme, designed to take you as a talented, early career professional and give you real responsibility, structured training and exposure to different parts of the organisation. Our offer is exposure to diverse projects and sectors; a structured training programme and a steep learning curve that can lead to advancement in the public or private sectors; and a purposeful role in a supportive, skilled team.
Key Responsibilities include supporting the assessment, preparation and funding of projects in the Liverpool City Region by:
• Assessing the financial standing of proposed counterparts, partners and stakeholders
• Providing market and sector analysis to support funding proposals
• Generating financial models and analysis to support the Combined Authority’s proposed financing
• Drafting (sections of) investment reports
• Supporting assessment of the economic, social, environmental and other products of projects under consideration (often led by third party experts)
• Managing documents, reports, key correspondence and other materials related to projects under consideration
• Supporting the procurement, selection and contracting of third party contractors at the project level.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com