HR / Recruitment Administrator
£20,242 – £21,974
Previous applicants need not apply
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our Human Resources team here at Liverpool City Region Combined Authority.
As we support the Metro Mayors vision for the City Region, you will work in a busy HR team in a varied role with a particular focus on recruitment activities. Some of your responsibilities will include the following;
- Creating and posting engaging job adverts
- Reviewing applications for selection process
- Arranging interviews
- Corresponding between candidates and line managers
- Drafting related contractual documentation
- Ensuring smooth transition from applicant to employee
Our ideal candidate will have HR or Recruitment experience however, we will consider all administrative experience for the role.
If you’re interested in a HR or Recruitment role and feel you have the relevant skills & experience, we would welcome an application from you.
We have a great, close-knit team and look forward to welcoming our new member onboard. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer benefits such as:
- A Staff Travel Pass (to include travel on Bus, Train and Ferry across the Merseyside area)
- 28 days annual leave per annum pro rata to service
- 8 Bank holidays per annum pro rata to service
- Monday to Friday on a flexible work pattern between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00
Closing Date for Applications: Sunday 7 November 2021 at 11:59pm
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. To this end, we particularly welcome applicants from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Backgrounds as we are under-represented by people from these communities.
Please note that due to current government restrictions surrounding COVID-19, we are only accepting applications electronically at this time.
Application forms and further details are available by visiting our website at https://www.liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk/governance/vacancies/
Completed application forms can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org