Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is launching the Digital Skills for the Workplace programme to help people develop the digital skills employers need to be able to fill in-demand vacancies.
We are looking for providers who can deliver digital skills course at level 3 standard (or equivalent) over 12 weeks or less.
Who can apply for a course?
- Live in the Liverpool City Region
- Be aged 19+
- Be in work, recently unemployed within 12 months or looking for work e.g. coming back into theworkforce
- Need digital skills to take up a new role, or to significantly widen their existing role remit
What you’ll receive
- Details from employers about the digital skills they need from their employees.
- Individuals who are looking for work and require digital skills training to increase theiremployability
- Full funding for the delivery of each course from the Digital Skills for the Workplace programme
What you’ll offer
- To deliver employer-led digital skills training for jobs
- To complete a structured diagnostic Careers, Employment, Information and Guidanceapproach with individuals. Asking potential candidates, a “what floats your boat question on jobtypes” This will help link candidates to the right type of Digital Skills for the Workplace course
- A training programme including digital skills, critical digital thinking skills and employability forup to 12 weeks
- Flexible training arranged around people’s lives, to allow those currently in work, looking forwork or with caring or other responsibilities, to take part
- To work with employers, learners and the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority to gatherdata as part of the DfE funding requirements
- To provide learners with a record of achievement
- To provide career guidance and development information to learners and to engae withemployers to secure job interviews once the training is complete
- To ensure that both the learner and the employer complete a satisfaction questionnaire
The Digital Skills for the Workplace programme is funded by the Department for Education