Following the success of the initial programme of digital training, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is launching its next round of Skills Bootcamps, expanding its offering to a wider range of sectors.
We are looking for experienced training providers who can deliver Skills Bootcamps at Level 2 or Level 3 standard (level dependant on sector) for up to 16 weeks.
Liverpool City Region Combined Authority will offer the Skill Bootcamps in the following sectors:
- Green Skills
- Logistics (HGV driving)
- Pathways to Accelerated Apprenticeships
What you’ll need to deliver
- Complete a structured diagnostic Careers, Employment, Information and Guidance approach with individuals
- Deliver training that has been designed and developed with local employers to address the needs of local businesses and the wider Liverpool City Region economy
- Flexible training arranged around people’s lives to allow those currently in work, looking for work, or with caring or other responsibilities to take part
- Work with employers, learners, and the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority to gather data as part of the DfE funding requirements
Provide career guidance and development information to learners and to engage with employers to secure job interviews once the training is complete
- Have or be working towards Cyber Essentials Plus certification
In order to deliver Skills Bootcamps, training providers are required to meet the minimum requirements of the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS).
To register and have access to our tender opportunities via the DPS please click here.
Additionally, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority will look to work with training providers who can demonstrate existing requirements from local employers. Training providers will still be required to register via the DPS but can contact the Skills Bootcamp delivery team for further information [email protected].