We are looking for Private Landlords across the Liverpool City Region to join our Housing First Scheme, so we can provide homeless people with a safe and secure space to call home.
Housing First differs from traditional homeless support. The idea is that people are given a home without any predetermined conditions, allowing them to recover from any issues they may be facing, in their own home, whilst receiving intensive individualised support.
One of our challenges is having access to enough housing for people and we hope that we can work with you to provide suitable housing.
In terms of how working together could benefit your organisation, Housing First has:
- No evictions since the start of the pilot in 2019
- 88% of tenancies are still in place
- Stable rental income
- Managed risks – safeguarding and incidents are dealt with by Housing First team
- Reduced voids and fewer abandonments
- Personalisation grant for properties
- Reduced and managed ASB incidents involving our service users in communities
- 83% of clients are fully engaged with support from our service
If you would like to know more about how you can get involved or discuss any questions you may have about the scheme, please get in touch.