Photography & Filming Fair Processing Notice
The right to withdraw consent at any time
If you have featured in official Liverpool City Region Combined Authority photography/ videography you have the right to withdraw your consent to be featured in photography/ videography at any time. To do so, contact our Data Protection Officer using at:
0151 330 1679
1 Mann Island, Liverpool, L69 3HN
The photography/ videography may be used for the purpose of promoting Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and may appear online, in print and on social media. This may involve sharing your image with third parties including local authorities and the media.
If your photo has been used in printed material, withdrawal of your consent will mean that it is not used in any future publications.
Should you not wish to have your image taken whilst at a Liverpool City Region Combined Authority event please speak to a member of staff.
The photography/ videography will be kept for a period of 10 years from the date of collection.
Fair Processing Notice
GDPR provides you with the following rights when it comes to your personal data.
- The right to be informed how your personal data is being processed.
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you, which includes providing copies of the information to you within one month of a request.
- We may charge a reasonable fee to provide this information based on our administrative costs of responding (i.e. photocopying, postage, etc.).
- The right to rectification of any incorrect or incomplete data we hold about you
- The right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, where:
- Your information is no longer required for the purpose it was collected
- You withdraw your consent
- You object to Liverpool City Region Combined Authority processing your information (and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing)
- Liverpool City Region Combined Authority has breached the GDPR when processing your data
- There is a legal obligation to delete the data (such as a court order)
- The right to restrict processing, which limits what Liverpool City Region Combined Authority can do with your information.
- The right to data portability, where any automated processing of your information based on your consent or as part of a contract is made available for your reuse.
- The right to object to direct marketing or any processing based on the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority or for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, where a decision made by a computer has a legal or significant effect on you.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner, who can be reached using the details below:
The Information Commissioner’s Office,
Cheshire SK9 5AF
0303 123 1113